Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected “E-commerce” as their business type. To learn how to set up a Facebook Product Catalog, read this article. .
Once you have published your first DPA for Facebook, you can update it. To make changes to your design, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads” .
- Find the DPA you would like to update and click on “Edit”
- Edit your ads by making changes to the layout and design in "Single view".
- Make sure that the changes you made are saved either by clicking the “Save” button or enabling the autosave feature.
That’s it! To publish the updated DPA, you will need to generate a new feed.
You don't need to manually change the feed URL in your Facebook Product Catalog. Your DPA will automatically be updated to display the new layout if you have set up the scheduling correctly. If you are not sure if you have set up your catalog correctly, take a look at Facebook product catalog.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to create a Product Catalog in your Facebook Business account?
- How to preview Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How to export a Dynamic Product Ad for Facebook?
- How does Facebook synchronize with the Bannerwise DPA feed?
- How to upload a dynamic feed for Facebook in Bannerwise?
- How to convert a Facebook DPA spreadsheet into a .csv URL?