Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected “E-commerce” as their business type. To learn how to set up a Facebook Product Catalog, read this article.
After generating your new Facebook feed, you might want to preview your feed items to makes sure all items have the right look and feel. Previewing your custom feed is super simple thanks to the Bannerwise feed previewer.
To preview your ads, you are required to use the Facebook feed generated by Bannerwise. If you are unsure how to generate the feed, take a look at this article.
- Once you receive the feed by Bannerwise in your email, you can open the Bannerwise Feed Previewer.
- Paste the URL you received in your e-mail into the field in the top right corner.
- Click “Check feed” and wait for your custom product ads to appear.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to create a Product Catalog in your Facebook Business account?
- How to export a Dynamic Product Ad for Facebook?
- How does Facebook synchronize with the Bannerwise DPA feed?
- How to update the design of my Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How to upload a dynamic feed for Facebook in Bannerwise?
- How to convert a Facebook DPA spreadsheet into a .csv URL?