- Make sure that your ad is dynamic
- Make sure that your dynamic feed is a Google Ads feed
- Make sure that the attributes. used in your dynamic ad sets are supported by the business type of your Google Ads campaign.
- Make sure that the business type of your Google Ads feed is the same as the selected business type in Google Ads.
- Make sure that you're uploading the right zip files. Google Ads only supports the following file types .CSS, .JS, .HTML, .GIF, .PNG, .JPEG and .SVG
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.