To make use of retail business type feeds in your Google Ads account you will have to link it to your Merchant Center account. Linking the accounts will give you access to retail feeds located in Google merchant center and make them available in your Google Ads account. Before your start, make sure you have access to your merchant center account as well as admin access to your Google Ads account.
To link your accounts simply follow these simple steps:
- In your Merchant Center account, go to the 3-dot icon menu and then click "Link Accounts".
- Select AdWords
- Under “Your AdWords Account” find the AdWords customer ID of the account you want to link. You can find the customer ID at the top of any AdWords page when you're signed in, near your email address.
- Click "Link".
- As a next step you will have to login to your Google Account to approve the link request.
- After login, click the gear icon, then select Linked accounts from Account settings and open the Google Merchant Center section.
- Click the View request button.
- Review the request details. Linking the accounts doesn't grant administrative access to either account holder, and either you or the Merchant Center account holder can unlink the accounts at any time.
- To approve the link, click Approve.
In case you have trouble understanding or following one or more of the steps outlined in this article, feel free to reach out to our support team via the Bannerwise chat or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.