Feeds can be used in one of two ways: To create a new ad, or to add the feed to a previously created set of ads or template.
You will find 4 different scenarios to create your dynamic ads in Bannerwise. Please select one of the following options depending on your needs and your goal.
- Scenario 1: New ad set.
- Scenario 2: Create from public template.
- Scenario 3: Create from custom template.
- Scenario 4: Make an existing ad set dynamic.
If you have already created your dynamic ads, continue with the next step.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic ads for Google Ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: Dynamic ads for Google Marketing Platform (Studio & GCM).
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.