The struggle is real. Agencies and advertisers alike are starting to discover the potential of dynamic ad campaigns, but are having trouble to keep things simple. The possibilities of Google Marketing Platform are vast, resulting in a platform resembling an airplane cockpit that few fully understand.
This guide is created to help anyone that can use some help with setting up dynamic
display campaigns using Google Marketing Platform and our Creative Management
Platform, Bannerwise. We have simplified creating dynamic ads significantly, so you
don’t necessarily have to be a techie to set up a dynamic display campaign.
Our guide covers all steps from adding a feed to Bannerwise to publishing a dynamic
display campaign in Campaign Manager. Get started with creating your own dynamic
Note that Studio is formerly known as DoubleClick Creative Studio. This guide is up to
date with recent efforts of Google to bring all their products under the Google
Marketing Platform umbrella.
To get started, make sure that you have a working feed that is compatible with
Google Marketing Platform. For the purpose of this guide, we will assume that
you have this ready. If you want to know more about feed specifications and
requirements, please consult this resource by Google.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Studio, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.