Here are some answers to common questions concerning Dynamic Facebook Ads. If
you have any questions, contact us via the chat.
1. What kind of feed do I need to create Dynamic Facebook Ads in Bannerwise?
You will need a Google merchant center (Retail) CSV/XML feed - always in a URL. Find here the specifications the feed needs to meet.
2. Is there a limit to the amount of products or line items of my feed?
Yes, you can use up to 5000 products. If you have a feed which contains more items,
please contact us via the chat.
3. Do you support all currencies?
The currencies that Bannerwise supports at this moment are shown in this article.
4. Does this Facebook DPA feature work for business types other than retail, such as travel, education, flights, real estate...?
Facebook DPA supports only Retail. If you use another other business type, please contact us via the chat.
5. How often does Bannerwise sync the feed?
We sync at 06:00 AM (GMT +1). For more information about synching, take. a look at this article. If you want to sync more often, please contact us via the chat.
6. How can I preview my Dynamic Facebook Ads?
When you’re done designing your Dynamic Facebook Ads, you can use the
Bannerwise feed previewer. This will be possible after exporting your ads. This will give you a new feed URL you can insert in the feed previewer.
7. Can I add multiple images to my dynamic product ad?
Yes you can! We are able to process feeds with multiple images per line item. You can
map these as "images" in Bannerwise. To know more about adding dynamic elements to your Facebook DPA, have a look at this article.
8. Is it possible to use custom labels in my facebook feed?
Yes, that is possible! When you are mapping your feed, you can recognise these by
the reference "custom_label_0" (Or any other number, up to 4). You are free to map these references how you like.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing Facebook DPA, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The Power of Dynamic Product Ads.
- Chapter 1: Uploading a Facebook feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 2: Creating your Dynamic Facebook Ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Generating a new Facebook feed.
- Chapter 4: Creating your product catalogue on Facebook
- Chapter 5: Updating your Dynamic Facebook Ads
- Chapter 6: Dynamic Facebook Ads FAQ