If you have uploaded your Dynamic Facebook Ads to Facebook, but want to make any changes to their design in Bannerwise, follow the steps below. Let’s say you have a working campaign that you want to update to a Black Friday Campaign, like in the example below:
Step 1: If you want to update your ads in Bannerwise, go to the main hub and click on "Manage" and select "Ads".
Step 2: Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
Step 3: Enter the email address you want your new feed URL to be sent to. Click on "Generate feed".
Step 4: Bannerwise will generate the new feed with the new ad design. You will receive an email with the notice that your feed is updated.
From the soonest Facebook sync on, your ads will be updated with the new
design. You will not have to re-enter any URLs or change settings, and have a
catalogue full of brand-new ads! To know more about how Bannerwise synchronises with Facebook, have a look at this article.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing Facebook DPA, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The Power of Dynamic Product Ads.
- Chapter 1: Uploading a Facebook feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 2: Creating your Dynamic Facebook Ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Generating a new Facebook feed.
- Chapter 4: Creating your product catalogue on Facebook
- Chapter 5: Updating your Dynamic Facebook Ads
- Chapter 6: Dynamic Facebook Ads FAQ