Step 1: Get the feed url from your Google Merchant Center account, Content
Management Systems or Feed Management Platforms.
Step 2: Log inn Bannerwise.
Step 3: In the main hub, go to "Configurations" and click on "Dynamic".
Step 4: Select "Add feed".
Step 5: Add a "Feed name" and Select "Facebook" from the Network dropdown.
Step 6: Enter the feed url in the URL input box. The specifications of these feeds are
based on Google Ads Retail specifications, which is why we only allow XML
or CSV files hosted via URLs. To make sure Facebook DPA is accepted by Bannerwise, it must contain "ID" as the first reference. Any other variations will result in error.
Step 7: Choose the brand you want to add it to and select a "Currency". Click on "Add feed".
Step 8: Proceed to map your feed. By doing this, you mark what kind of element the reference will turn into when you use it in Bannerwise. For example: when you map a reference as a text element, you can only use Bannerwise text elements for this reference. Read more about mapping feeds in this article.
Step 9: You have now uploaded your Facebook feed!
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing Facebook DPA, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The Power of Dynamic Product Ads.
- Chapter 1: Uploading a Facebook feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 2: Creating your Dynamic Facebook Ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Generating a new Facebook feed.
- Chapter 4: Creating your product catalogue on Facebook
- Chapter 5: Updating your Dynamic Facebook Ads
- Chapter 6: Dynamic Facebook Ads FAQ