This step-by-step guide will help you create beautiful Dynamic Product Ads (DPA) for
Facebook using Bannerwise. We will walk you through all the steps, from uploading
your feed to Bannerwise, to creating your catalogue in Facebook! So what are you
waiting for? Start improving your Facebook campaigns today.
Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook will help you with:
- Relevance: Effortlessly plan marketing moments and show the right content.
- Consistency: Create a consistent brand experience on all channels and all ads.
- USP focused: Boost conversion by showing the item is on sale or has free shipping.
- Eye catching: An ad with product images from all angles makes you stand out.
- Trustworthy: Build credibility and trust with ratings in your ads.
With Bannerwise, your ads will speak for themselves!
To get started, you will need a Facebook business account, a Facebook pixel and a
product feed (Google Merchant/Retail). For the purpose of this guide we will assume
you have these ready, and explain how to continue your work with Bannerwise.
Below you find the content of this guide. Start now with the first one:
- Chapter 1: Uploading a Facebook feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 2: Creating your Dynamic Facebook Ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Generating a new Facebook feed.
- Chapter 4: Creating your product catalogue on Facebook
- Chapter 5: Updating your Dynamic Facebook Ads
- Chapter 6: Dynamic Facebook Ads FAQ
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing Facebook DPA, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.