Have you uploaded your creatives to Google Ads but they are not redirecting to the URLs added in Bannerwise? That’s because you might have not added the URLs in the network itself. Some networks require you to add the landing pages and clicks in the network, a good example of this is Google Ads.
Follow the steps below to know how to test if all clicks work in the ads you have uploaded to Google Ads:
- Upload the .zip file exported from Bannerwise to the ad group in your Google Ads account.
- On the left of the screen, add the "Final URL" and other URL options if needed.
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, click on “Save”.
- Go back to the Ad Group and find the ad you just uploaded. Click on its icon.
- You can now generate a preview URL that will show the end result of the ads. In that preview, the URLs added will be added. Simply "Copy" and "Paste" the preview link to test your ads.
- Your ad will open the following window message before ending up on your Landing Page.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.