Did you get the following message trying to upload your ad in Google Ads? This normally happens when the .zip of your AMPHTML ad file you uploaded to Google Ads contains unsupported file types for AMPHTML, for example, .SVG
To fix this, check all the resources included in the .zip file and make sure all file formats are supported.
Download your ads again as AMPHTML and try to upload them in Google Ads. If the error keeps on showing, don't hesitate to contact us!
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to optimize your AMPHTML ads?
- Google Ads: "The ad contains an unsupported file type"
- Google Ads: "The ad you uploaded contains HTML5 code that we can’t allow in our ads: Multiple exits”
- How to make sure my ads will work for Google Ads?
- Google Ads: "The HTML5 ad is a custom layout for a different ad format"