In Bannerwise it is possible to switch between feeds without having to duplicate your ad set. The feeds you want to switch must follow two conditions:
- Both feeds are for the same network the ad set was created for. E.g. An ad set linked to an AdForm feed can only been switched by another AdForm feed.
- The references in both feeds must be exactly the same. E.g. An ad set linked to a feed that doesn't contain "sale_price" can't be switched by a feed containing that attribute.
If you want to change the feed for an already existing ad set, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Mange” and “Ads”
- Click on “edit” on the right of the ad set you want to change the feed to.
- On the toolbar, click on “Settings” > “Dynamic”
- You will be able to see dynamic feeds you have uploaded in Bannerwise.
- select “Choose feed” on the one you want to use.
- Click on "Change" to update the feed
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.