In Bannerwise we make use of 3 preset user roles called Admin, Marketer and Designer. Next to that any user role is customisable, which means you can start from a preset and add or remove permission levels, this user role is labeled as Custom.
The permission levels we support are the following:
- Create ads: Can create and edit ads in the all view. (roles: admin, designer)
- Build ads: Can build and edit ads in the single view. (roles: admin, designer)
- Manage templates: Can build and edit templates. (roles: admin)
- Manage users: Can add, invite, edit or delete users and set their level of permissions. (roles: admin)
- Manage clients/labels: Can add, edit or delete labels/clients. (roles: admin)
- Manage brand: Can manage your brand and media libraries. (roles: admin, designer)
- Billing options: Able to manage payment details or subscription and download invoices. (roles: admin)
- Publish ads: Can download and push ads or host ads by using third-party tags. (roles: admin)
If you didn't find what you are looking for in this article or you are in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.