Google Ads allows you to serve your ads through third-party tags. Instead of using physical ads by uploading zip files, you will have to put in a 3PAS request with Google.
In these cases we recommend that you use third-party tags instead of uploading physical zip files:
- You have an in-banner video in your ads.
Since Google Ads doesn’t support in-banner videos when you upload your ads as zip files, using third-party tags is the way to go.
- The file size of your ads is too large but you can’t compress your ads any further without compromising on the quality of your images.
By using third-party tags you don’t have to upload the physical zip files.
- You want to make real-time changes to your ads
Instead of downloading your ads from Bannerwise and then uploading them again to Google Ads, you could ad third-party tags to your campaign just once. After doing that, you can simply overwrite your ads in Bannerwise and they will be updated automatically.
How does it work?
- In Bannerwise, generate third party tags voor Google Ads by going to Publish > Generate 3rd party tags.
2. Fill in the details in this spreadsheet.
3. Fill in one of the forms below, attach the spreadsheet, and submit your 3PAS request
- If you have a Google Account Manager you should submit your 3PAS request here.
- If you don't have a Google Account Manager you should submit your 3PAS request here.
Please check out this resource by Google for more information.