Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected “E-commerce” as their business type. To learn how to set up a Facebook Product Catalog, read this article.
Once you have built the layout for your custom Facebook DPA, you need to generate a new Facebook product feed. This feed consists of your dynamic product ads containing the custom overlay you have created for each product.
Follow the steps below to generate and export your custom dynamic product ads:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads” .
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- Enter the email address you want your new feed URL to be sent to.
- Click on "Generate feed".
You will receive an email when the feed is done!
If you check back the export flow while your feed is being generated, you will see a screen that informs you that the feed generation is still in progress. Simply wait for the notification email to arrive in your inbox. This can take from five minutes to a few hours, depending on the size of your feed. If you are unsure, you can always contact support through the chat to ask for assistance.
When you receive word that your feed is done, you’re all set! You can find your brand new custom Facebook feed in the email you provided.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to create a Product Catalog in your Facebook Business account?
- How to preview Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How does Facebook synchronize with the Bannerwise DPA feed?
- How to update the design of my Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How to upload a dynamic feed for Facebook in Bannerwise?
- How to convert a Facebook DPA spreadsheet into a .csv URL?