DISCLAIMER: Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise will only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected the “E-commerce” as their business type. Take a look at our guide on creating a product catalog in your Facebook Business account to learn more about the required setup.
Once you have created your layout for your custom dynamic product ads for Facebook in the Bannerwise platform you will need to publish to generate your new Facebook product feed.
The newly generated feed will consist of your dynamic product ads containing the custom overlay you have created for each product. Below you will find a step-by-step guide that you can follow to generate and export your custom dynamic product ads.
- Find the dynamic product ads you created under Manage → Banners.
- Find your ad in the list and click “Export”.
- Enter the email address you want your new feed URL to be sent to.
- Click the “Generate feed” button.
- Wait until your feed is done generating. You will receive an email when the feed is done!
- If you check back in the export flow while your feed is being generated, you will see a screen that informs you that the feed generation is still in progress. In this case, simply wait for the notification email to arrive in your inbox. This can take anywhere from five minutes to a few hours, depending on the size of your feed. If you are unsure, you can always contact support through the chat to ask for assistance.
- When you receive word that your feed is done, you’re all set! You can find your brand new custom Facebook feed in the email you provided in step 5.
If you didn't find what you are looking for in this article or you are in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the support chat.