Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected “E-commerce” as their business type.
A Facebook Product Catalog holds information about the items that can be found in your inventory. The information found in your catalog can be used to deliver dynamic ads to people who have searched or looked at items online. You can create multiple different product catalogs for different use cases, languages, or countries. Below, you can find the steps to create your own product catalog.
To get started, you need the following:
- Facebook business account
- Facebook pixel
- Product feed (Google Merchant/Retail) To know more about the setup and specifications of feed, take a look at our help center article.
Follow the steps below to create a Product Catalog:
- Go to the Catalogue Manager for your Facebook Business Page.
- Click on "Catalogs" under "Assets" column.
- Click on "Create Catalog".
- Click on “E-commerce” and click on "Next".
- Select "Upload Product Info" and add a name to your catalog.
- Click on "Create".
- Click on "View catalog".
- Click on “Products” on the left menu and click on "Add Products".
- Select "Use Bulk Upload" and click on "Next"
- Select "Scheduled feed" and click on "Next"
- Enter the feed URL generated by Bannerwise and click on "Next".
- Click on "Daily" as option to update your inventory and click on "Next". We advise a daily schedule, at around 07:00 AM GMT+1, since we sync around 06:00 AM GMT+1.
- Enter the default currency for your catalog. In our case, "Euro" and click on "Upload".
This is it! From this point on you can create campaigns in Facebook using your custom dynamic product ads in this catalog. For more information about this, check this guide.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to upload a Dynamic feed for Facebook in Bannerwise?
- How to export a Dynamic Product Ad for Facebook?
- How to preview Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How does Facebook synchronize with the Bannerwise DPA feed?
- How to update the design of my Dynamic Product Ads for Facebook?
- How to convert a Facebook DPA spreadsheet into a .csv URL?