We get questions from time to time from people who want to know if their Google Ads banners will work. Luckily, there is a really handy trick that you can use to check it.
Use the HTML5 validator tool
To check whether your banner set will be usable for Google Ads, use this HTML5 Validator tool. It will help you see if there are any issues with your bannerset. Here is how to use it:
- Select whether you want the creatives to adhere to the upload limit or not.
- Click the upload button and select the .zip file(s) from your computer
- Check if there are any errors
- If there are any errors, follow the instructions to fix them
- Upload again and repeat process if necessary.
If all is well, it will look something like this:
If there are any errors, you will see that the dots that are now green have error specified next to them. In this way, you will know what exactly is wrong with your creatives.
Not only will this tool check if the Google Ads banner is good to go, it will also check if the click is working or not. Please do note that the final landing URL should always be set up in Google Ads after you have uploaded the banners!
If you have any questions, let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our support guys using the chat!