The first step to getting your dynamic up and running will be to set a dynamic campaign in your Google Ads account.
Setting up your dynamic Campaign
After uploading your feed to your Google Ads account or connecting your Google merchant center account, you can start to set up a dynamic campaign to hold your custom dynamic ad created in Bannerwise. Below you will find a list of steps that outline the steps you need to take to create a dynamic campaign in your Google Ads account.
- Under “All campaigns”, select Display campaigns
- On the left vertical navigation bar, find and select “Campaigns”
- Use the round blue + icon to create a new campaign
- Select “New campaign”
- Select a goal you would like to accomplish with your campaign from the list provided
- The only campaign type that does not support custom dynamic ads is Product and brand consideration. If you choose the goal “Product and brand consideration” you will not be able to use your custom dynamic ad created in Bannerwise.
- After you choose a goal, you can select a campaign type. Select “Display”
- Next, you will get an overview of the campaign settings. Give your Campaign a name and find the expandable named “additional setting” under the Bidding and Budget
- Here you will find the option named “dynamic ads” to attach a product feed to your campaign. This feed has to be the same feed your upload to Bannerwise and use to map your dynamic ad.
Once you have created your dynamic campaign take a look at our article cover uploading a dynamic banner from Bannerwise to your Google Ads campaign.
If you didn't find what you are looking for in this article or you are in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.